2015 Honda Foreman ES ESP - TRX500
2015 Honda Foreman ES ESP - TRX500
Our Go-To, Do-It-All ATV. Honda’s FourTrax® Foreman® has long been the workhorse of the ATV world, the machine smart riders look to when big jobs or big adventures call. Strong, rugged, famously reliable, and able to do it all, the Foreman is the boss of both ranch and trail. Recommended for riders 16 years of age and older. Honda recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
This ATV comes with a pre-installed winch.
- Your exploring or work doesn’t stop when the sun goes down. Powerful twin headlights offer better illumination down the trail.
- A plush seat and open rider triangle (Bars/Seat/Pegs) teams up with the suspension to really treat you right. Superior ergonomics have always been a Honda priority, and the Foreman is no exception. Redesigned last year with thicker, softer foam, it’s more comfortable than ever.
- In addition to the basics, the Foreman’s instrument panel offers extra information: a clock, water temperature gauge, our “maintenance minder” system and indicator for our electronic differential lock.
EASY SERVICE ACCESS
- The Foreman’s body styling is not only aggressive, it’s functional. It features a tank and side covers that come off in one piece and without using any tools. That means quick and easy access to the engine.
ELECTRIC POWER STEERING
- Both speed- and torque-sensitive, Honda’s Electric Power Steering gives the rider the right amount of assist in every type of riding situation. With EPS you get the benefit of reduced steering effort and kickback through the handlebar. It's a big help when riding in ruts, over rocks or on long side hills. A specially engineered mounting system for the EPS unit increases strength and rigidity.
ELECTRIC SHIFT PROGRAM (ESP)
- Upshifting and downshift has never been this easy: With Honda's exclusive ESP system, you get the ease of an automatic with the strength of a conventional transmission. To shift up or down all you have to do is push one of two handlebar-mounted buttons. Since there's no foot-shift lever, ESP is also a bonus when riding in heavy or mud/snow-covered boots.
ELECTRONIC DIFFERENTIAL LOCK
- When you’re in 4WD mode, and you need to get the power to both front wheels, you can just flip the switch on our electronic differential lock to maximize available traction. The vehicle display will tell you when the diff lock is fully engaged.
- Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
IMPROVED REVERSE LEVER
- New for 2015, the Foreman’s new reverse lever is both easier and more intuitive to use.
INDEPENDENT ASSIST LIGHT
- The assist light runs independently of the headlights so you can turn it on when you need it, and turn it off when you don’t.
- Our time-tested Honda engine is liquid-cooled, which provides more consistent operating temperatures and more power than a comparable air-cooled motor. This adds up to better performance and longer engine life.
POWERFUL ACG OUTPUT
- An alternator offering extra output means the Foreman is capable of handling more of your accessory power needs.
REVISED FUEL INJECTION
- By incorporating an oxygen sensor into the system, the Foreman delivers both better fuel efficiency and lower emissions. The ECU instantly adjusts the fuel injection mapping to match riding conditions for maximum fuel efficiency. The result: more time on the trail and more money in your pocket.
SEMI-DRY-SUMP ENGINE DESIGN
- Compact and lighter-weight, the Foreman's overhead-valve, semi-dry sump design creates an engine that's not only shorter from top to bottom, but one that enhances handling by lowering the center of gravity and increasing ground clearance.
- The Foreman 4x4 line's bodywork gives it a tough look. But it does more than just look good: it's designed to last, Despite the scrapes and dings of the job or the woods, it helps protect you from mud and other debris. An all-steel front bumper comes standard ready for an accessory winch.
SUPERIOR CARRIER CAPACITY
- With strong, steel carriers front and rear, and with both offering increased capacity than earlier models, the Foreman is ready to carry what you need.
- The Foreman 4x4’s rear swingarm with solid axles provides superior capability for towing and hauling. It’s long- suspension stroke and plush seatlet you tackle your favorite trail or the toughest chores in comfort all day long.
- Our rock-solid system lets you choose either 2WD or 4WD, giving you the freedom to choose between lighter steering (in 2WD) and maximizing available traction (in 4WD) when you need it most.