2015 Honda Rincon - TRX680
2015 Honda Rincon - TRX680
The TRX®680F is the most luxurious of Honda's ATVs and sits right at the top of the lineup. Although it doesn't shy away from helping with the chores, the TRX®680F's real forte is whisking its operator through the Canadian wilderness in style and comfort.
This ATV comes with a pre-installed winch.
2015 HONDA TRX®680F RINCON
The TRX®680F is the most luxurious of Honda's ATVs and sits right at the top of the lineup. Although it doesn't shy away from helping with the chores, the TRX®680F's real forte is whisking its operator through the Canadian wilderness in style and comfort. For 2015, Honda's biggest TRX® gets some important improvements that are certain to be appreciated by both the operator and mother nature. A new dual-plug cylinder head increases efficiency by improving fuel economy and reducing emissions while a newly added O2 sensor and catalytic converter work with the electronic fuel injection system to reduce emissions even further.
Other important changes include new high-traction Maxxis tires and an increase in alternator output that will come in handy keeping the rider's personal electronics charged or facilitating the addition of electrical accessories. Owners are sure to enjoy the performance from the high-output engine, but perhaps even more impressive is the industry's only fully hydraulic, torque-convertor-style automatic transmission with electronic paddle shifting. Shift-on-the-fly selectable four-wheel drive and a torque-sensing front differential only add to the drivetrain's credentials. The chassis is just as advanced with long-travel, four-wheel independent suspension operating through extended aluminum control arms with the assistance of a rear anti-sway bar.
This unique design helps maintain chassis composure during aggressive riding by keeping the wheels tracking accurately over rough terrain. Powerful front disc brakes and an innovative inboard rear disc brake system slow the light alloy wheels fitted with radial tires when it's time for a more relaxed pace. Sure the TRX®680F can be used for light utility, but it’s also so much fun on the trail!
Features may include:
- Liquid-cooled overhead-valve single-cylinder fuel injected 675 cc four-stroke engine is mounted longitudinally in the frame, allowing direct driveshaft alignment to front and rear wheels for improved drivetrain efficiency.
- Liquid cooling provides consistent engine operating temperature in extreme conditions for maximum power output and long engine life.
- PGM-FI electronic fuel-injection system features a 40 mm throttle body, 12-hole two-pattern injector, and Idle Air Control Valve (IACV) providing reliable cold-weather starting and consistent engine performance at high altitudes.
- A rugged steel perimeter frame and four-wheel independent suspension provide an exceptional 234 mm (9.2 inches) of ground clearance.
- The Rincon's steering mechanism design allows light steering effort and a tight turning radius of 3.3 metres (10.8 feet).
- Lightweight single-tube gas-charged rear shocks and an anti-sway bar provide plush, well-controlled damping throughout the Rincon's exceptional 203 mm (8 inches) of wheel travel.
- Durable, comfortable, easy-to-use controls include a keyed ignition switch for added security and a parking brake.
- Multi-function LCD digital instrumentation is compact, tough and waterproof, featuring large readouts for gear selector position, speedometer, odometer, resettable tripmeter and hourmeter/clock. Instrument housing includes LED lights for Drive, Neutral, Reverse, temperature warning and FI warning indicator and a fuel gauge.